Pharmaceutical

Call us for a free quote on [xxx xxx xxx]  or Contact Us

Wasp Stings

A sting by a social or common wasp (also known as a yellow jacket) is a painful experience. It can be very upsetting and frightening for young children.

Wasp stings may even be life threatening to people allergic to the poison in stings. This allergic reaction is known as anaphylaxis.

People who have been stung several times previously and have become sensitised are more likely to suffer this systemic reaction.

The good news is that this type of allergic reaction is rare and it is even rarer for it to be fatal.